Wellsville, Addison & Galeton
November 28, 1976
This Wellsville, Addison & Galeton depot and headquarters building in Galeton, Pennsylvania was built by predecessor Buffalo & Susquehanna in 1898. An additional station building just to the right of the depot can be seen in old photographs, but was long gone by this time.
Last updated 3/1/2018. Text and photo ©2018 Lamont Downs.