Baltimore & Ohio
March 26, 1971
Although the signage over the main entrance of this building clearly reads "B&O R.R. Freight Office," this building, located in the Cleveland Flats almost in the shadow of the Cleveland Union Terminal, served as the road's Cleveland passenger terminal until 1934, at which time B&O moved its trains to CUT. It continued to serve as the B&O's regional office for many years after, and was still in place in 2017.
This page posted 3/1/2018. Text and photo ©2018 Lamont Downs.